If you ever have wondered what the acronym SEO means you should learn it right away. That is if you run or do marketing for a company. SEO equals in many ways PR and marketing on the Internet. If we for a moment keep ads away. Which often happens anyway, with browserbased ad removers.
I was reminded of this when I found the article I have linked to below by Cherrel Tarantino. She works with EverSpark Interactive, a successful SEO company from Atlanta in the US.
SEO means Search Engine Optimalization, and that is of course of the outmost importance for anyone wanting to be seen and found on the Internet.
I advise you to read her article linked below about this topic:
Google’s Guideline Updates…and Other Stories.
- SEO Basics Every PR Pro Should Know (business2community.com)
- What Is SEO Now that Everything Is (Not Provided)? (moz.com)
- Power Presenters: Optimizing SEO (iacquire.com)
- Casey Gollan: SEO Trends Entrepreneurs Need to Know – PR Web (press release) (harounkola.com)
- SEO basics every PR pro should know (prdaily.com)