If it is true that ((Pepsi Cola)) is partner with Senomyx, and thus involved in a company that uses cells from the kidneys of aborted human fetuses when developing new artificial flavor enhancers, maybe it is time to choose another soft drink?
The website Lifesitenews.com tells that Pepsi Cola pays both research. development and royalties for Senomyx, which in turn uses HEK-293 to develop flavor enhancer for Pepsi. The problem is that HEK-293 is made of cells from kidneys of aborted human fetuses.
To be fair, these cells are not directly in the Pepsi you drink. But the point of using human fetuses as part of developing Pepsi light products may be reason enough to get sick? It would really be good with a glass of Pepsi now, right?
Several major pro-life groups now urge a boycott of Pepsi, until they stop this cooperation. Senomyx is working with several companies, including Kraft Foods and Nestle. Campbell soups stopped partnership immediately with Senomyx, when it was known what Senomyx use to develop their flavor enhancers.
Where are the limits to what can commercialized? How perverted has humanity really become?
- Boycott Ends: PepsiCo Will Not Use Aborted Fetal Cell Lines for Flavor Enhancers (thesalvationtimes.wordpress.com)
- PepsiCo stops using aborted fetal cell lines to test flavor enhancers… (catholiclane.com)
- Boycott Pepsi Over Use of Aborted Fetuses? (mysatelite.wordpress.com)
- Obama agency rules Pepsi’s use of aborted fetal cells in soft drinks constitutes ‘ordinary business operations’ (blogginghounds.wordpress.com)
- Pepsi’s use of aborted fetal cells in soft drinks constitutes ‘ordinary business operations’ (wolfslair88.wordpress.com)